| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eugene, Or in November is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 211.3mm (8.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Eugene, Or November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Eugene, Or, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Eugene, Or:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 317.9 kms (197.5 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 343.8 kms (213.6 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 201.2 kms (125 miles) ENE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) SSE
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 236 kms (146.7 miles) S